Introduction of Loyalty Point Management System
The market is plenary of competition among variant of stores from which the customer will purchase variant of items according to their desideratum in daily routine. It is thoroughly depend upon the items which are purchased by the customer as per his desideratum in order to facilitate his work.
Consequently, it is very crucial for the store owner to regain the customer by providing adhesion points on each purchase then by the customer. This points can be utilized by the customer if he visit the store second time and purchase any other item along with the discount provided by the owner of the shop.
The allegiance points of each customer will increment after each purchase from a particular shop it will give profit to the customer was a discount and additionally avail the manager of the store to increment its sale of the store because now the customer will come more often than the precedent times.
The points which are earned by the customer comes with the expiry date consequently it will coerce the customer to purchase the product from the particular shop afore the due date. It increments the sales of the shopkeeper and additionally give a mitigation of gratification to the customer in order to get extra discount.
The shopkeeper will provide discount to each customer at different point of time predicated on the events which come along with the festival season. But this is not subsidiary for every customer which comes in a particular store because the competition is very tough in the market for every store owner in order to magnetize the customer more.
The current system is additionally lack in maintaining the Goodwill of the store in the mind of the customers because the customer will go into the store where he will get maximum discount at the time when he comes for purchase the product. This will increment the competition in the market and additionally not auxiliary for the store owners.
The store owner needs to magnetize customers by giving discount but it will not be auxiliary because the discount can be given at a particular limit. The system is obsolete and requires an incipient system which will avail in magnetizing the staunchness of the customer because the customer needs to come more often in lieu of incrementing the volume of incipient customers every time.
The allegiance point management system is introduced to increment the sales of every store owner and to magnetize more customer by incrementing their adhesion towards the store. It utilizes the points which are given to the customer at every purchase he has done from a particular store.
It gives benefit not only to the customer but withal to the store owner and retain the customer for longer duration because now the customer will come more often in order to utilize the adhesion points which he has earned from the antecedent purchase.
It gives a sense of assuagement to the customer because he will get adscititious benefit along with the discount in order to purchase of sundry items from a particular system. It withal increases the sales volume of the shop by magnetizing different customers and incrementing their staunchness towards the store.
Entity Relationship Diagram for Loyalty Point Management System
Explanation of Loyalty Point Management System
The loyalty point management system allows the customer to get additional benefit whenever the purchase from a particular Store. The points are earned by the customer whenever the visit the store and purchase a particular item a certain amount of points are credited into the account of the customer which they can use at the second time of purchase. It is helpful for the store owner in order to increase their sales and attract the customer to purchase the product more and more. The Entity and the attributes defined in this paragraph sustain the information about the store owner and the variety of items provided by the store owner. The entities and the attributes are defined below:
Admin is a very crucial aspect of the system, he can manage the whole system and provide necessary help to each user of the system. His task is to manage the system data in a way which will help each user in maintaining the account error-free. This entity holds the information of each admin person along with the personal detail provided by the admin which is verified by the system and saved for longer time. Sometimes the management provides more than one person admin authority. Admin can access the account of other uses in order to update the information and delete the account of the users who are no longer part of the system. The related attributes are defined below:
- Admin_ID: The system will separate the account of each admin by providing Identity Number to each person who has admin power.
- Name: The real name of each admin is saved in this attribute as per the documents provided by him.
- Contact No.: The contact number of the admin is needed to be saved in this attribute to be connected by any user.
- Email Address: Admin provide his email address in the system so that anyone can send enquiry regarding the system.
The store owner will attract more customers in order to increase the sales of his shop and by providing the loyalty points to the customer. Customers are the crucial aspect of business because they purchase the items which are offered by the store owner. This entity will provide the customer to create their account and maintain their personal information which they save in it. The customer can also access the account and update the information. They can also see the loyalty points which they have received from a particular shop and also they can get the reward with the help of their account. The related attributes are defined below:
- Customer_ID: System attaches an identity number to the account of the customer to save their data security.
- Name: The real name of the customer is saved in this attribute as per the documents provided by them to the management.
- Contact No.: Customer provides their contact number to be filled into the system so that they can be given any update about new service of the store.
- Email Address: An email address which is official for the customer is provided in this attribute.
- Residence: The permanent address of each customer is needed to be saved in this attribute for delivery options.
- Payment: It is necessary to cover the point of payment if it is done by the customer via offline and online mode.
- Points: This attribute save the information about the loyalty points which are earned by the customers.
The information about the items which are purchased by the customer is very crucial which is needed to be saved in the database in order to get an idea about the items which are more popular among the customers. This entity save the information of each purchase which is done by different customers and in the end it provides a report for the purchase of the items which are more popular among the customers. It totally depends upon the market trends which are going on recently along with the personal interest of each customer. The other information related to a particular purchase is also saved in this entity with the help of the attributes. The related attributes are defined below:
- Purchase_ID: Every purchase which is done by the customer is attached with an identity number which is unique provided by the system.
- Grand Total: The attribute provide information about the grand total of the items which are purchased by the customer.
- Quantity: It saves the data about the quantity of the items which are purchased by the customer.
- Discount_ID: It is necessary to attach The Identity Number of the discount which is provided to the customer by the manager.
- of Products: Every store will provide different amount of products which is saved in this attribute.
In order to attract more customers, the store sells different type of products according to the market Trend and the interest of the customers who are visiting the store. The feedback by the customer will also help the store owner to plan and add more items to sell as for the data received by the customers. This entity saves the information of each product which sells by the owner. The Entity also provides information about the description of the product which will help the customers in getting information of each product detailed manner. The related attributes are defined below:
- Product_ID: Every product which is introduced by the owner is attached with an identity number provided by system.
- Name: The official name of each product which is given by the management of the saved in this attribute.
- Quantity: This attribute will save the information about each Product quantity.
- Discount_ID: It is necessary to attach The Identity Number of the discount which is provided on a particular product.
- Mfg Date: Manufacturing date of each item is saved in this attribute by the management.
- Expiry Date: Every product which is manufactured by the company also contains the information about the expiry date.
- Price: The maximum retail price of each product is also written on it to give an idea to the customer.
- Payment: This attribute gets information about the payment of the product obtained by the customer.
In order to attract more customers, the shop owner will give more discount options in order to increase their sales. The owner will also introduce different type of sales discount on various occasions to attract the customer and increase the sales profit. This entity will save the information about the type of discount which is given by the owner. The discount percentage on each product is different as per the price of the product and the profit margin introduced by the owner. It also helps the owner to sell more products with the help of discount. The related attributes are defined below:
- Discount_ID: The system provides an identity number to each discount option in the store.
- Product: This attribute save the information about the product which are available in the store.
- Date: The date on which the discount is introduced by the management is saved in this attribute.
- Customer: This attribute will hold the Identity Number of the customer who is considered for a particular discount.
- Percent: It is necessary to save the information about the percent of discount provided by the owner.
- Active Status: Every discount which is started by the owner is active for a particular period of time.
- Occasion: Discounts are published by the owner on various locations which are saved in this attribute.
6. Loyalty Points:
The points which are earned by the customer after purchasing a certain amount of items from the store, this data are retained in this entity. It also sustains the column of the loyalty point’s brackets which are earned by the customers. On the contrary of different events which are organized by the owner, extra points are given to the customers in order to retain their loyalty towards the owner shop. It is also helpful in maintaining a brief report about the points which are earned by different categories of customers. The related attributes are defined below:
- Points_ID: Every category of loyalty points attached with an identity number by the system.
- Expiry Date: The loyalty points which are credited to the customer come with an expiry date before it the customer need to use them.
- Customer_ID: This attribute will save The Identity Number of each customer who is eligible for the loyalty points.
- Purchase_ID: The points are given to the customer for different purchase which identity of a number is saved in this attribute.
- Points: This attribute will hold the information about the points which are needed to clear a particular task.
User Interface Model for Loyalty Point Management System
The customer can access their account through the login credentials with the help of the login page provided on the interface of their account. The admin can also access his account from the login page moreover the login pages similar for each user but it will help the entire user to access their individual account separately. The user interface is simple and easy to understand by each user without any extra information.
It is totally depend upon the management to provide the options on the dashboard to each user separately which is customizable at any point of time if the management wants to provide any other option to each user. Only the admin will get full access to the system and he can access the account of other users provided by the options on the dashboard of his account. The user cannot access the account of other persons like the admin but they will get access to limited areas in the system
The interface of the user will provide information about the items which are purchased by him from a particular Store and it also provides information about the history of purchase he has done till now. It will give an idea about how many products are purchased by the customer from a particular Store along with the other additional information provided by them.
- Discount: The products which are purchased by the customer also include discount options which are given by the store owner to attract more customers. It is also beneficial for the customer because it will decrease the price of the product which he wants to buy after getting the discount.
The user interface will provide information about the loyalty points which are earned by each customer through which he can get additional benefit if he wants to purchase any other products from a particular store. The owner will also provide different opportunities for the customer to earn more loyalty points by organizing different events to attract more customers.
The interface will provide a payment option to the customer through which they can pay the price of the product for online mode and apart from that the customer can also opt for cash on delivery option in which he will give the payment at the time when he will get the products at his doorstep. The admin will manage the payment provided by the customer through online mode and provided to the owner of this Store.
After the process of purchasing products from the store is done by the customer and getting additional benefits of discount and loyalty points, the customer will pay the amount to the store owner either through online mode or offline mode. Thereafter, the admin will confirm the transaction and provide this information to the store owner and also the customer on their registered email address.