There are so many students who study in school and colleges customarily. They will optate different specialization and subject predicated on their personal interest and the field in which they optate to grow. After a certain period of time they require to give an exam in which there score will address how much a student has studied in the class.
The exam is conducted by the institute in which the student will be focused by the invigilators who are the class edifiers of the institute. After giving the exams, the facsimiles will be checked by the preceptor who will provide them marks according to the answer indicted in it.
Exam management system will sanction the institute to get the information of each student manually to automatic process by the avail of the technology. The student can withal grab their particular result of the exams in their account.
The staff can additionally manage the account of the student by providing them the score card of the exam in which they have appeared. They can additionally send an analysis report in which their impuissant and vigorous areas are mentioned by the faculty
In current scenario, the exams are conducted through pen and paper mode in which after inscribing the exam by the student, the facsimiles will be checked by the preceptor manually which will take time to check each copy.
This system is hectic and requires much time and physical labor of each edifier. Consequently an automated system is required to conduct the exams in online mode. It is withal not benign for the student.
The student will require inscribing the answer from pen in the answer sheet consequently they cannot abstract or expunge if they made any mistake in the answer sheet. It will additionally handle their answer if they omit at a particular answer.
Online exam management system will sanction each student to give their exam in online mode with the avail of the system. They will provide a authenticate ID and password which can access their account of the exam. They require submitting the answer predicated on the MCQs and withal inscribe the answers from the keyboard.
This will increment the utilization of Technology and decrement the time and effort of each person who are involved in this process. The faculty can additionally check the answer in every simplified manner because the systems itself provide a brief report about the answer provided by the student.
The student and the faculty members can withal manage their individual account in the system by accessing their account, they can manipulate the data containing in it along with the other data which they optate to submit in it.
The exam which is conducted by the institute at a particular interval of time is preserved in the system so that the faculty can get information about it.
Entity Relationship Diagram:
The relationship entity diagram will showcase how the rate data which is first in the system needed to be accessed by the Admin entity who will provide a sustainable interface to the users whether they are the staff members of the student of a particular Institute. The diagram will show how the data can be managed in the system with the help of the admin superiority. Every user is conducted with a certain task which units allocate within the time limit. Therefore, it is very crucial to get the information about the different accounts which are created in the system by the help of the admin all the other actors can perform their duty in a well-managed. The attributes and their entities are discussed below:
The exam management system will allow the admin to enhance the duty of each user by providing them the task depending upon the skill set which they possess. This entity will hold information of the admin providing individual account in which the admin can address his personal information along with accessing the account of other users so that he can manage the details and the data provided in each account of the users. The admin can also remove the account of the users no longer a part of the system in order to maintain the database in a simplified manner he will take care of the account of other users. The related attributes are defined below:
- Admin_ID: Serial number is attached with account of the admin which is saved in this attribute.
- Name: The name of the admin which is officially recognized saved in this attribute.
- Contact No.: Admin is the Supreme entity, therefore his contact number need to be saved in this attribute.
- Email Address: The Admin Provide his email address so that the users can access him at any point of time.
This entity will hold the information of the staff that is hired by the management. The staff will create there are individual account including their personal information and they can also get the information about the salary and leave policy Management by the authorities. They can also submit annual report to the admin at the end of the day. The management will also delegate the task to each staff member as per the schedule so that the system can be managed in a well manner. Staff members cannot excess the account of other staff person but this authority is provided to only admin. The related attributes are defined below:
- Staff_ID: Every staff member is connected with an identity number provided by the system itself.
- Name: This attribute will save the name of each staff member as per their documents.
- Contact No.: It is necessary to save the contact number of each staff member to connect them whenever needed by the management.
- Email Address: The staff member also provide their email address to get connected by the management.
- Qualification: They also provide the information about the qualifications which they have done in their education.
Students are a part of a system in which they will create their individual account while sustaining their personal data in it. They can get the information about the assignments which they need to complete in a particular time period by the faculty member. They can also get the information about the class’s schedule which will be active for the next week so that they can get ready for the classes. It also shows the result of the assignment to the student along with the score they have obtained in a particular test. The student can modify their personal information in the database but they can only review the result and score card which is provided by the management along with the faculty members. The related attributes are defined below:
- Students_ID: Each student will connect with an identity number provided by the system itself.
- Name: The name of the student which is recognized by the documents he has given received in this attribute.
- Contact No.: Student will also provide their contact number so that they can be connected by the management for any notification.
- Email Address: The official conversation for a query will rise to by the student with the help of the email address.
- Class: The class in which a particular student will study this information is saved in this attribute.
- Specialization: Every student will choose a specialization depending upon his personal choice and interest.
- Fees: This attribute will hold the information about the fees whether the student has paid or not.
- Roll No.: The student will also submit has roll number which is provided by the institute teacher student.
There are so many types of exams which are conducted by the institute to check the status of the student whether they have studied well in the class or not. Apart from the exams, the institute will also conduct weekly test which is checked by the professor so that any new chapter will be revised by the student is confirmed or not. This entity will hold the information about each exam which is conducted by the institute to showcase the talent of the student by providing them a ranking system through which every student can grab better marks in order to compete with each other. The related attributes are defined below:
- Exam_ID: This entity will also hold an identity number which is attached with each exam.
- Subject_ID: It also describes the subject of which the exam is conducted therefore it includes the Identity Number of the subject.
- Duration: Every exam is conducted for a particular duration of time which needs to be saved in this attribute.
- Start Time: This attribute will hold information about that starting time of the exam.
- End Time: It is necessary to get the information about the time at which the exam will be over.
- Venue: The institute will provide different venue to the student in order to provide them a different scenario for exam.
- Invigilator: The teachers which are available in the class to inspect the student while giving exam is saved in this attitude.
There are so many types of subjects which are studied by the student in a particular class which need to be saved in this attribute along with the entity. This entity will hold information about each subject which is studied by the professor in an Institute. The student will choose the subject according to the course and specialization in which he is interested and wants to grow his career in it. This entity will also hold information about the number of question and answer and the chapters which are considered in a particular subject. It also gets the information about the faculty who will be responsible to teach the particular subject to the students. The related attributes are defined below:
- Subject_ID: Each subject which is studied in a particular Institute is provided with an identity number by the management.
- Name: The name of the subject which is recognized by the institute is saved in this attribute.
- Questions: A particular subject will consist of a number of questions which need to be memorized by the student.
- Answers: The subject will also contain a certain number of answers which will explain the question in detailed manner.
- Duration: The duration will get the information about the subject which will be required to teach to the students.
- Period: The professor of a particular subject will take a certain class in each Institute which is saved in this attribute.
According to the performance of the student in a particular exam, the professor will provide marks depending on the answers written by the student as per his memory. After getting all the marks in a particular exam, the result will be shown on the notice board of this Institute through which the student can get the information about the number which he has scored in a particular exam. The result will also include the information about the subjects in which the student has scored the marks along with the type of exam conducted after a certain period of time. The related attributes are defined below:
- Result_ID: The result is attached with an identity number provided by the system to the management.
- Subject_ID: The result will include the subject Identity Number through which the subjects are linked.
- Student_ID: It also includes information about the student who has taken a particular exam.
- Exam_ID: The result will also show the information about the exam for which the result is considered.
Marks: Attribute will hold the information about the marks obtained by each student in a particular exam.
User Interface Model
Student all the faculty members will use the exam management system in order to get the information about their regular activities. They have created their individual account in the system by the help of the user interface which is similar for the login page. Every new user can register in solvent to the system and after that he can login into the system with the help of the login credentials provided to him at the time of verification of the account. The display will also provide the forgot password option so that the user can get his login credentials again.
The system will provide different dashboard options to the users according to the skill set and the designation of a particular user. The admin can get the access of other user so that he can manipulate the data containing in it to provide a better option in the interface. The user cannot access the account of other user whether he is a student or a faculty member. It is totally depend upon the management to provide extra options to each user which is attached in the dashboard as it is customizable.
The institute will organized a particular exam after a certain period of time to get the information about the student where they are standing at a particular point of time. It is also mandatory to check the score of each student so that the faculty can get in information about the student weak areas in which they need to perform well in the upcoming time. The interface will provide information about the different type of organized exams in a particular year by the institute. Each exam time is different and also includes different number of question set.
It is very necessary for each a student to enroll in a particular exam because he can get the opportunity to test how much he is remembering the subject. It is mandatory for the entire student to give the exam considered by the institute. It is also beneficial for the parents of the student that they can see how well the student has performed in a particular exam.
In order to give a particular exam by the student, need to the fees which is due on him at a certain time period. If he will provide the receipt of the payment of exam fees thereafter he is eligible to give the exam. The system will enhance this showcase by providing an opportunity to the student that he can submit the receipt number of the payment in the system and it will directly verify and provide the access to attend the exam.
After giving the particular exam by each student, the faculties members will check the answer sheet of each student in which the student Have submit their feedback of each question. The professor will provide marks to each student according to the answer written by the student. And based on that, the overall result of the student will be prepared and display on the notice board on a particular date. After getting the result, the student can see in which subject he is getting weak and which subject he is strong in.