People have a proclivity to celebrate their jubilance by throwing different kind of parties and functions a different point of time in their life. The events are organized with an abundance of pabulum for the people who are invited by the person who is throwing the party.
It is thoroughly depend upon the person who is throwing the party to invite the number of people according to his budget for organizing. Most people left so much victuals as a waste due to sundry reasons. This aliment is not expired for waste but it can be habituated to culminate someone’s hunger consequently a system is required to manage the remnant victuals from this kind of events.
It is thoroughly depending upon the person whether he wants to donate the remnant food or else he can opt for selling that food to the needy people. The system will manage the user who wants to donate to victuals and provide it to the people who are in great desideratum of pabulum to orally consume.
The organizer will raise a request from the system thereafter the managers will come to take the pabulum which is left over and provided to the needy people according to the priority list of the areas where the pabulum need to be reach first.
In current scenario, when a function is organized by any person and if the food is leftover after the party then the person will throw it in open area or else aliment it to the animals. Consequently it is very obligatory to sustain a system which will provide this aliment to the people who are hungry.
It is planarity depend upon the person who is organizing the event that if he has any conception about nearby area of the beggars then he gets this remnant victuals and give it to the beggars himself. But it is not compulsory for every event that the organizers will ken a certain area where he can give this remnant victuals to the needy people.
The system is obsolete and lack in proper utilizing of the food which is left or waste by the people who have attended the event. Therefore, a capable system is needed to maintain the diligence and decorum of providing the food to each hungry person.
The organizer will raise a request in the system through which the manager will get information about it and he will go there to inspect the quantity of victuals which is left over and get a conception to provide this aliment to the needy people in a certain area.
The system is capable enough to victual information in the database to sustain the evaluation process whenever an incipient event transpires so in order to estimate the remnant victuals, the system will very subsidiary in it. It additionally suggests the area where the pabulum is ample for the needy people in the city.
The admin manage the whole process and provide guidance to the manager and the event organizer in sustaining the process for a more preponderant cause. Information about the people who are living in those areas but cannot get plenary repast everyday is aliment into the system will make the system capable enough to provide the diligence coordination among the entities
Entity Relationship Diagram
The system is helpful for managing the leftover food which kind of waste by the occasion because of mismanagement by the administration in calculating and estimating how much food is required for certain amount of people you are coming for that particular occasion. This diagram with elaborate how the data will flow into the system with the help of the entities and their attributes for managing the system along with the data provided by the users who are a part of the system and will help throughout the process. It is controlled by the admin who has the authority to manage the accounts of other users and even delete the account of users were no longer active in the system. Attributes and the entities are explained below:
Admin is the primary entity who is responsible for the system management while controlling the system and all the accounts of the users were involved in the system. This entity and manage the accounts of the admin and provide them access to control the other users account. Sometimes the management provides admin authority to more than one person therefore the separate accounts information are also collectively involved in this entity. The distinct admin cannot access the account of other admin user but they simultaneously can access the account of other user of the system. The related attributes are defined below:
- Admin_ID: System generated Identity Number attached with the account to save their data and secure it.
- Name: The name of each admin is saved in this attribute to provide title for the accounts.
- Contact No.: Admin is the primary had therefore he can be contacted at any point of time through the contact number he has provided in this attribute.
- Email Address: This attribute holds the email address of the admin through which the other uses can have a conversation with admin.
- Qualification: Attribute hold information about the qualifications of each admin and his skill set.
The system is managed by the manager, is responsible to manage the staff of the system. This entity holds the account of the manager in which each manager will save their individual data and do their routine work. They can also get the information about their monthly salary and leave policy management by the administration. Managers are also responsible for proper delegation of food to the needy areas they provide sustainable process through which the Waste food can be used by the people who are hungry and need food. It is the sole responsibility of the manager to locate the area in which the current food will be distributed. The related attributes are defined below:
- Manager_ID: System generated Identity Number Added to the account to distinct it from other accounts.
- Name: Management will have more than one manager to maintain the system and thus attribute save the name of each manager.
- Contact No.: The contact number of each manager need to be saved in the system with the help of this attribute.
- Email Address: Managers email address is saved in this attribute to be connected by the users of the system.
- Residence: Permanent address of each manager is saved in this attribute for verification purpose by the management.
- Qualification: This attribute holds the detail about qualification of each manager who is attached with the system.
- Feed Area:
There are so many people you need food everyday because they are unable to earn food and that depend on other people for it. These kind of people are available in every area of the city therefore the manager will bifurcate the area according to the number of people resident in each area. This entity will have a separate account for each area in which the manager will choose to feed the people while retaining the information about the area landmark and the number of people sustaining in it. The related attributes are defined below:
- Area_ID: This attribute holds the Identity Number provided by the system to each feed area which is saved in this attribute.
- Name: Each feed area has a certain name distinguished by the manager which is saved in this attribute.
- Address: This attribute holds the information about the address for the feed area where the Waste food will be distributed.
- of People: Each feed area will have certain amount of people which need to be saved in this attribute to give an idea to the manager.
- Category: This attribute distinguishes the age group of the people to determine the type of people in a particular area.
- Status: It is necessary to have information about the areas who are on top priority for providing food and who are less priority areas.
4. Waste Food:
Every function, will sustain certain amount of waste food because of the mismanagement by the people who are managing the function. Instead of wasting this food, the system will help in providing this food to the needy people with the help of the managers who have organized to this event. This entity covers the data of quantity of the Waste food and estimate how many people will be treated by this single event. It will provide information to the managers through alert system and also suggest them the area in which the Waste food should be provided so that every single person will get a full meal for the day. The related attributes are defined below:
- Waste Food_ID: The system provides an Identity Number to each lot of Waste food from a particular event.
- Food Name: This attribute saves the data about the details of the food included in the meal which are offered to the needy people.
- Quantity: It is necessary to get information about the quantity of the waste food so that it will be beneficial to calculate how many people will get food from it.
- Hygiene Level: It is an important aspect to maintain the hygiene level of the food so that the people who will consume can get Super meal.
- Cooked Time: this attribute holds the information of the time at which the food was good by the event management.
- Time to Expire: Provide a healthy meal it is necessary to estimate a time at which the food will be expired.
- Food Type: Attribute holds information about the type of food which is cooked for like breakfast, lunch and dinner.
People have a tendency to celebrate different kind of occasions based on their interest and the religion they follow. Certain events are organized like birthday party, religious festivals, marriages, anniversaries etc. it is mandatory to have food in every function therefore due to mismanagement certain amount of food is leftover which the waste is. This entity holds the information about type of functions to be organized by people so that it is necessary in order to maintain an estimated amount of food which will be left over in every function. This information will help in providing this food to a good amount of people. Related attributes are defined below:
- Function_ID: It is necessary to provide an identity number with each function that data is feed in the system.
- Name: This attribute contains the information of name of every function which is organized by people.
- Timing: It is mandatory to get information about the time throughout the function was happening.
- Address: The location at which the function organized if saved in this attribute.
- Purpose: This attribute hold information of the purpose for which the event was organized.
The people who have organized the event are the users of the system. They manage the event properly and after the event, food which is left over is sent to the managers for further distribution either free or sold at minimal cost. This can provide extra income to the user or else he provides the food as a charity. These entities maintain different account of the users who organize events for different purposes therefore the user can manage their individual accounts by providing their personal information in it. The related attributes are defined below:
- User_ID: System provided Identity Number to each user who is a part of the process.
- Name: The official names of the user according to the documents are saved in this attribute.
- Contact No.: The users contact number is saved in this attribute in order to connect them whenever needed.
- Email Address: It is necessary to hold the information of each users email address in the system.
- Residence: This attribute save the permanent address of each user for verification.
- Type: It is necessary to sustain the information of type of user whether he is a student, or a professional.
User Interface Model:
The system login is the initial page which appears on the home screen whenever an actor access his account into the system. It is similar for every actor irrespective of the designation and authority actor has. The login credentials of each user is different therefore the initial page is same but it can provide access to different accounts from a single home screen. If a new user wants to be a part of the system then he can access from this initial page by using the new user registration option.
Every single access which is provided to the different user is sustained in this page which appears after login into the system. It is different for each actor according to his need and authority provided by the management for the axis of the system. It is customizable by the management as per the need understand by the higher authorities therefore the system is flexible enough to retain any new update and manage the data accordingly.
It is necessary to save information according to the functions commonly which are organized by users in a certain period of time. this will provide a new age to the people who are managing the system because it will give an idea about how much food would be left over in each type of function according to the previous given data feed into the system. The type of event will decide what kind of food will be delivered to the needy people.
Waste Food Quantity:
The system is capable enough to provide information about the estimated quantity of the Waste food from a particular event. The users just need to feed the type of event and the total amount of people who are invited in at. The system will give a rough idea about the Waste food quantity so that the manager can plan accordingly. The interface will give this information to the related manager and also suggest them about the distribution area in which the number of people who are in need of food.
The manager will described the area in different distribution zones of a city according to the number of people reside in a particular area. It will give a proper estimate to the manager by the interface that the leftover food will be capable enough for how many people and for which area as per the priority list.
The interface will also provide information about the people who are influenced by the leftover food from a certain event. It also helped in providing information about the areas where food is not distributed since a long time. The manager will update the information about new people who come for site in a particular area because it will help in distributing the food equally and help in managing that no one should be left hungry.