In an expeditious paced world where people are rushing towards their offices and they are always in a hurry to reach their destination in time consequently sometimes they meet with a contingency infelicitously. Consequently the life is plenary of risk and skeptical because any mishap can transpire anytime with any person, humans cannot control their life but they can delay it if the take precautionary measures.
The blood bank management system is engendered to avail the patients getting blood in time because if a person is suffering from any injury he requires blood as soon as possible consequently it is obligatory to have a system which has expeditious enough provide the blood in time and preserve the life of the patient securely.
This system reach out to the donor and let them donate the blood of each group which will be stored in refrigerator from the blood bank and after that it will be provided to the needy patients whenever the desideratum and contact the blood bank through the system. The system locates the most proximate blood bank which is available for the patient and withal it avails in managing the blood of the same blood group of the patient.
The donor can get information about the blood he has donated last time and it will additionally send alert to him after a particular fine-tuned duration that he can donate the blood again. The system preserves the date of the donor medical history which is very compulsory to send this data to the medico of a particular patient.
The system is capable enough to preserve all the data in automated format that will avail out in maintaining the requisite to preserve the documents in paper format which is very hectic work. The system avails in reaching out the cognate Donor without calling them through the system and calls them to come at the blood bank
In current scenario, if a patient is suffering from rigorous blood loss and if they require blood imperatively then and people rushed to the blood bank from one to another to get the categorical blood group blood which is very lengthy process and requires physical assistance but there is no time to delay as it is very crucial moment for the patient to survive.
If a person edifies to the most proximate blood bank and if they ask for the particular blood group then it is not always indispensable that the particular blood group is available in the blood bank then he has to peregrinate to the other blood bank which will take time and it will cost to the life of the patient.
The proposed Blood Bank management system it is a one stop solution for all the quandaries which are faced by the patients as well as the donors. This system will provide avail at the time of emergency without delaying. It will contact the nearby blood bank in no time and the Rescue Team will appear onsite within the time to take care of the patient.
The system is capable enough to connect all the blood banks of a particular area along with the donors who wants to donate their blood of different blood type, it will avail the patients who are suffering from any major contingency or any other disease in which they are losing blood expeditiously.
The system withal stores the data of sundry blood banks along with the donors who have donated the blood till now and it withal reminds them after a certain period to donate again. The system stores the medical history data of the patients and the donors to avail the medico in finding the opportune donor for the particular patient whom they are treating recently.
The employees manage the system along with the admin who makes the system error free and he can withal access the accounts of the donor and patients to edit the details and to modify the accounts.
We can Develop Online Blood Management Project for you
If you are looking for an online Blood Bank Management System Project then you are in right place.
We can help you with blood management system projects using any programming language and using any platform.
Here is the list where you can check out the things where we can help you-
- Blood Bank Management System Project Proposal
- Blood Bank Management System Project Report/PPT
- Blood Bank Management System Project in PHP
- Online Blood Bank Management System Project using Java
- Blood Bank Management System Project Android Mobile Application
- Online Blood Bank Management System Project using Python
Here is the list of a few other projects, you can check them out-
Entity Relationship Model Blood Bank Management System Project
Blood Bank management system is a one stop solution for the patients who need blood at any point of time and who are at a critical stage because of this system they can find blood easily and within time. In the above model describes the flow of the data in the system through which the blood bank management system will be operating in a simplified manner and smoothly. The system is primarily managed by the admin entity who can also operate the accounts of other actors to change in the data if needed and he can also manage to delete the accounts which are no longer into existence. The entities and the related attributes are to be discussed below in detail:
The admin is the primary entity who controls the system and makes it run smoothly without any error. If the management provides admin power to more than one person then they can create their individual accounts through this entity which will be secured by the system and the data containing in would be safely stored in it. The admin can access the accounts of the donor as well as the patients to help them in managing data of the account. Related attributes of this entity are defined below:
- Admin_ID: A uniquely created Identity Number with attached to the each admin accounts to help them in securing their account information.
- Name: It is very important to us to the name of every admin who is authorized to use the admin power in the system.
- Contact No.: The admin is the head entity of the system therefore his contact number is needed to be saved in the system so that the admin can be contacted at any point of time.
- Email Address: The official conversation is to be done with the admin through the email address which is provided in this attribute for the donor as well as the patients.
- Blood Bank:
This entity holds the accounts of different blood banks which are registered in the system, their overall details along with their exact address saved here. The blood bank stores blood as per the group type from the donors in the refrigerators which can be used by the patients at any point of time therefore the blood bank need to store each type of blood to help the patient in emergency. The system provides easy access to view how many packets of blood of a particular type stored in the blood bank and of which type the blood bank need to save. The related attributes are discussed below:
- Bank_ID: There are many blood banks attached with the system therefore the system provides an identity number to each blood bank to differentiate them from each other.
- Name: This attribute save the name of each blood bank which is registered in the medical council of the city.
- Contact No.: The official registered number of the blood bank need to be saved in the system so that the blood bank can be contacted at the time of emergency.
- Timing: Every blood bank operates at different time therefore it is necessary to focus and need to be saved in the system for future reference.
- Address: The exact address of the blood bank need to be saved in the system so that the patient can be taken to the hospital while taking the blood from the blood bank.
- Owner Details: The blood bank is owned by a registered person whose details need to be saved in this attribute.
There are many people who become sick each day and also there are many people who met with accident daily and at any point of time they need blood from the blood bank therefore their details need to be saved in the system. This entity holds the accounts of different patients and save their details distinctively for future purpose also. This entity saves the data like the age, medical history of the patient, and his personal details. The related attributes are discussed below:
- Patient_ID: The system provides an identity number which is attached to each patient account which will help in saving the personal details of the patient.
- Name: There are many patients who are attached in the system there for the name of the patient need to be saved in the system
- Contact No.: The patients contact number is saved in this attribute to contact them by the hospital or by the blood bank.
- Age: The age of the patient need to be saved in this Saturday understand the dose of medicine and the amount of blood he needs at the time of emergency.
- Blood Grp: It is better to save the blood group of the patient in advance so that look like can be arranged as soon as possible.
- Current Disease: The type of the disease from which the patient is suffering currently saved in this attribute.
The person who comes forward to donate the blood is called the donor full stop there are many person who donates the blood on a regular time interval it is also a good thing for their body as when it is it is very helpful for patients who are very critical and dealing with the major sickness because of some accident or other medical problems. This entity provides individual accounts to each user who are regular and donating the blood equal time interval. The related attributes are defined below:
- Donor_ID: Each donor is attached with the Unique Identity Number provided by the system which will be helpful in finding the account of a particular Donor.
- Name: The name of each donor who is attached with the system to be save this attribute.
- Contact No.: The donor can be contacted at any point of time if a particular blood group is needed to save a specific patient their corresponding contact number is stored in this attribute.
- Age: The present age of each Donor is needed to be saved in the system to contact them taking the blood in time of need.
- Medical History: The medical History of each donor is very important to ensure that the blood is clean and can be used for other patients.
- Blood Grp: The blood group of women is registered in the system so that they can be contacted by the blood bank to receive their blood.
- Residence: The permanent address of each dollar is hold in this attribute to contact the donor who is living nearby the blood bank if in case of emergency.
Blood Bank management system is operated and properly managed by the employees. The Entity provide separate accounts to each employees so that they can manage their own account in which they can also see their salary bifurcation and leave management along with their daily work report they can also share the admin. The system is also helpful for the employees so that they can manage their data in automated format and ease their work load day to day.
- Employee_ID: An Organization has many employees therefore the system provides an individual Identity number to each employee to manage their accounts separately.
- Name: The employees official name need to be saved in the system through this attribute for verification purpose.
- Contact No.: Employees can be contacted at any point of time therefore their contact number needs to be saved in this attribute.
- Email Address: Employees can be contacted through the email address by the donor and the patient therefore the email address is saved in this attribute.
Designation: In an organization, employees are designated on various places depending on their experience and skills.
User Interface Model of Blood Bank Management System Project
The user interface of the blood bank management system is created in a simplified manner that any new person can operated without any prior training. Because system is used in an emergency basis therefore the system has to be in a simplified way that any user whether they are the donor or the patient person can operate it and use it without any problem. Initial display provides a login page where you have to put the login ID password to open the account and after that you don’t need to register again.
After logging into the system, the main screen appears in front of every actor which contains the options to get the blood bank address instantly and apart from that we can also see what type of blood needed by the patient and how many units are available in a particular blood bank also we can see the tracking system of the blood bank so that we can travel to the nearest blood bank as soon as possible and save the life of patient. The system also contains an emergency option which connects directly to the nearest hospital used in case of emergency.
The interface provides the information related to the blood group which can be selected by the donor or by the patient because as a Donor frequency is which kind of blood group is needed in a particular blood bank and as a patient he can see the type of the blood he needs and how many units he needs from a particular blood bank.
The user interface provides information about the blood bank, its location which can be tracked through the system, information about the type of the blood available in the blood bank currently and how many units of a particular blood type is available in the blood bank. It also mentions the owner details of the blood bank and the contact details so that the patient can contact the blood bank and inform them about the blood group he need.
After completing the formalities and getting the required blood from the nearest blood bank, the patient can receive the blood in units which is approved by the admin also. Admin takes care of the process and helps that patient if he needs any assistance during the whole process.